Comprehensive Environmental Risk Research Program
In this program, we will conduct the research to promote comprehensive risk assessment and management of chemicals and other pollution factors.
In order to assess and manage the greater part of chemicals originated from human activities, we will attempt to expand the target chemicals to whole chemicals of concern. We will also consider vulnerable groups and life stages of the humans and other organisms, and will upgrade comprehensive measurements and mathematical models to better assess effects and risks which have been difficult to quantify.
As results of these efforts, we will contribute to construct comprehensive health risk indexes and ecological risk indexes, and to establish and amend the controlling measures of chemicals and other pollution factors directed by Ministry of the Environment and other organizations through the infrastructure regarding risk assessment.
- Institutional Structure
- Strategic Research Program
- Climate Change and Air Quality Research Program
- Material Flow Innovation Research Program
- Comprehensive Environmental Risk Research Program
- Harmonization with Nature Research Program
- Decarbonized and Sustainable Society Research Program
- Co-design Approach for Local Sustainability Research Program
- Environmental Emergency and Resilience Research Programs
- Climate Change Adaptation Research Program
- Long‐term research projects
- Research Papers