Harmonization with Nature Research Program
We conduct research and technological development on the measures for conservation of biodiversity and the sustainable use of ecosystem services, which are essential for establishing a society in harmony with nature.
Through these activities, we aim to mainstream biodiversity and promote transformative change, such as behavioral change, and to improve natural capital by synergizing the conservation and sustainable use of biodiversity.
We will also contribute to the Post-2020 Global Biodiversity Framework of the Convention on Biological Diversity, the next National Biodiversity Strategy and Action Plan, and the regional circular and ecological sphere from the viewpoint of sustainable use of regional resources.
- Institutional Structure
- Strategic Research Program
- Climate Change and Air Quality Research Program
- Material Flow Innovation Research Program
- Comprehensive Environmental Risk Research Program
- Harmonization with Nature Research Program
- Decarbonized and Sustainable Society Research Program
- Co-design Approach for Local Sustainability Research Program
- Environmental Emergency and Resilience Research Programs
- Climate Change Adaptation Research Program
- Long‐term research projects
- Research Papers