The nineteenth session of the Conference of the Parties (COP19) and the ninth session of the Conference of the Parties serving as the meeting of the Parties to the Kyoto Protocol (CMP9) (COP19/CMP9) takes place from Monday, 11 November to Friday, 22 November 2013 at the Stadion Narodowy (National Stadium) in Warsaw, Poland.
Below are details of NIES activities during UNFCCC COP19/CMP9.
Side event co-organized by NIES and UTM
Side events at the Japan Pavilion in which NIES researchers are involved
- Transition to Low-Carbon Resilient Societies: from Theory to Reality 2013-11-19
- Dialogue on the agreed outcomes by 2015 under the Durban Platform process 2013-11-19
- GHG emissions reduction potential in Asia for the two degree target 2013-11-15
- Responding to the adaptation challenges: an interactive session for mobilization of adaptation research and partner engagement 2013-11-14
- Pathways toward Low Carbon Societies in Asia by 2050 and contributions of Japan to their realization 2013-11-13
- Distributed materials
- Report : NIES Exhibition at COP19/CMP9 2013-11-11 ~ 2013-11-16