What's New FY2019
- 2019-12-19A guidebook for local governments and CBOs to support elderly people to take out the trash
- 2019-12-4Seminar on Global Carbon Budget 2019 (Closed)
- 2019-11-29Japan’s National Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Fiscal Year 2018 (Preliminary Figures)
- 2019-11-6Mobile phone data reveals non-market value of coastal tourism under climate change
- 2019-10-25Announcing the Publication of NIES Annual Report 2019
- 2019-9-26Potentially large economic impacts of climate change can be avoided by human actions
- 2019-9-11Datasets of O3, HNO3, and HCl Measured by FTIR Spectrometer at Antarctic Syowa Station are released.
- 2019-8-28Datasets “Atmospheric trace gas data from the CONTRAIL flask air sampling” are released.
- 2019-8-8Brief Report of the 17th Workshop on Greenhouse Gas Inventories in Asia (WGIA17)
- 2019-8-6Long-lasting effects of ironwork on mammal distributions over the last millennium
2019-7-5Analysis result of the proxy-method based retrievals from GOSAT-2 data :
methane and carbon monoxide
- 2019-6-1NIES CRM No.23 Tea Leaves II：The expiration date was extended to July 2029 based on the results of the stability evaluation.
- 2019-5-14Weighing up trade-offs between food security and climate mitigation
2019-4-23From coal to gas: How the shift can help stabilize climate change
Benefits of phasing out coal outweigh risks, new study finds
- 2019-4-16Japan’s National Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Fiscal Year 2017(Final Figures)
- 2019-4-2Half a Degree Makes Dramatic Difference in Climate Change Effects on Floods and Droughts Interconnectivity
- 2019-4-1NIES Certified Reference Material NIES CRM No.33 Landfill Cover Soil now available for order
- What's New
- Event Information
- Visit NIES
No related articles