Center for Social and Environmental Systems Research
2018-4-5Publications and other results has been updatedPeer reviewed paper;
Rogelj J. , Popp A. , Calvin K.V., Luderer G., Emmerling J., Gernaat D., Fujimori S., Strefler J., Hasegawa T., Marangoni G., Krey V., Kriegler E., Riahi K., Vuuren D.P., Doelman J., Drouet L., Edmonds J., Fricko O., Harmsen M., Havlik P., Humpenoder F., Stehfest E., Tavoni M. (2018) Scenarios towards limiting global mean temperature increase below 1.5 °C. Nature Climate Change,
Xing R., Hanaoka T., Kanamori Y., Masui T. (2018) Achieving Chinas Intended Nationally Determined Contribution and its co-benefits:Effects of the residential sector. Journal of Cleaner Production, 172 (20), 2964-2977
- 2018-3-12Publications and other results has been updated
2018-2-22Abstracts of paper has been updated."Modeling the relationship between the urban development and subsurface warming in seven Asian megacities."
Ichinose, T. and K. Liu
2018-2-7Publications and other results has been updated<Published in journal(peer reviewed)>
Su X., Shiogama H., Tanaka K., Fujimori S., Hasegawa T., Hijioka Y., Takahashi K., Liu J. (2018) How do climate-related uncertainties influence 2 and 1.5 °C pathways?. Sustainability Science, 1-9
2018-1-10Publications and other results has been updated<Award>
Dou Y.,Tanikawa H.,Fujita T.,Fujii M.,Okuoka K.(2017)Best Creative Research Award
"Integrated planning and assessment for low-carbon eco-city development through strategic urban renewal and energy symbiosis"
awarded by 2017 Graduate Student Forum on Sustainable Use of Natural Resources
Environment-Economy-Society Integration Research Program
Low-carbon Research Program
Abstracts of Paper
- Global land-use allocation model linked to an integrated assessment model.Hasegawa, T., Fujimori, S., Ito, A., Takahashi, K., Masui, T.
- Four intermediate goals: a methodology for evaluation of climate mitigation policy packagesKameyama, Y., Kawamoto, A.
- Urban Structure and the Number of Seniors with Poor Access to Transit: Spatial Analysis of the Greater Tokyo Region. Ariga T., Matsuhashi K.
- Quantifying the economic impact of changes in energy demand for space heating and cooling systems under varying climatic scenariosT. Hasegawa, C. Park, S. Fujimori, K. Takahashi, Y. Hijioka, T. Masui
- SSP3: AIM implementation of Shared Socioeconomic Pathways S. Fujimori, T. Hasegawaa, T. Masui, K. Takahashi, D. S. Herran, H. Dai, Y. Hijioka, M. Kainuma
- The impacts on climate mitigation costs of considering curtailment and storage of variable renewable energy in a general equilibrium model.Dai, H., S. Fujimori, D. S. Herran, H. Shiraki, T. Masui and Y. Matsuoka
- Economic Impact from PM2.5 Pollution‐Related Health Effects in China: A Provincial‐Level AnalysisXie Y., Dai H., Dong H., Hanaoka T., Masui T
- Analysis of Optimal Locations for Power Stations and Their Impact on Industrial Symbiosis Planning under Transition toward Low‐carbon Power Sector in JapanH. Shiraki, S. Ashina, Y. Kameyama, S. Hashimoto, and T. Fujita
- Economic implications of climate change impacts on human health through undernourishmentHasegawa, T., Fujimori, S., Takahashi, K., Yokohata, T., Masui, T.
- Cooperative Emissions Trading Game: International Permit Market Dominated by Buyers (Keita HONJO)
Please see the contact details below for any inquiries or comments regarding the information given on this website.