World Environmental Specimen Banking
Environmental Specimen Banking facilities are now being established both domestic and in the foreign countries.
By clicking following links, it jumps to the HP selected.
- Natonal Institute for Environmental Studies - Time Capsule Program (endangered species)
- Ehime Univ. Environmental Specimen Bank (esBANK)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST),Hollings Marine Laboratory, Marine ESB, USA
- National Cancer Institute, AIDS and Cancer Specimen Resource (ASCR), USA
- Center for Desease Control and Prevention, CDC/ATSDR Specimen and Data Repository, USA
- National Wildlife Research Center, Canadian Wildlife Service Specimen Bank, Canada
- the Canada Centre for Inland Waters, Canada's National Aquatic Biological Specimen Bank and Database, Canada
- Umweltbundesamt, Environmental Specimen Bank, Germany
- Fraunhofer IME, Environmental Specimen Bank, Germany
- Swedish Museum of Natural History, Environmental Specimen Bank, Sweden
- Finland,METLA,Muhos Research Station
- The Nordic Council of Ministers, Nordic Environmental Specimen Bank, Norway
- IESB International Environmental Specimen Bank Group