Center for Social and Environmental Systems Research
- 2019-3-1Deputy Director Kameyama appears on the short movie "Side by Side: Environmental Conservation in Fiji" produced by the Government of Japan
2019-2-25Publications and other results has been updated<peer reviewed paper>
Tang L., Furushima Y., Honda Y., Hasegawa T., Itsubo N. (2018) Estimating human health damage factors related to CO2 emissions by considering updated climate-related relative risks. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment
Jiang K., Tamura K., Hanaoka T. (2017) Can we go beyond INDCs: Analysis of a future mitigation possibility in China, Japan, US and the U.S.. Advances in Climate Change Research, 8 (2), 117-122
Takakura J., Fujimori S., Takahashi K., Hasegawa T., Honda Y., Hanasaki N., Hijioka Y., Masui T. (2018) Limited Role of Working Time Shift in Offsetting the Increasing Occupational-Health Cost of Heat Exposure. Earth's Future, 6
Masaki Y., Hanasaki N., Takahashi K., Hijioka Y. (2018) Consequences of implementing a reservoir operation algorithm in a global hydrological model under multiple meteorological forcing. Hydrological Sciences Journal, 63 (7), 1047-1061
2019-1-18Abstracts of paper has been updated.Intergenerational Discounting with Intragenerational Inequality in Consumption and the Environment
Journal：Environmental and Resource Economics, forthcoming
Backward- and Forward-looking Shadow Prices in Inclusive Wealth Accounting: An Example of Renewable Energy Capital
Authors：Yamaguchi R., Managi S.
Journal：Ecological Economics, 156, 337-349
Improving waste to energy rate by promoting an integrated municipal solid-waste management system
Authors：Sun L., Fujii M., Tasaki T., Dong H., Ohnishi S
Journal：Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 139, PP 289-296
Carbon footprint assessment for the waste management sector: A comparative analysis of China and Japan
Authors：Sun L., Li Z., Fujii M., Hijioka Y., Fujita T
Journal：Frontiers in Energy, 12 (3), PP 400-410
2019-1-16Abstracts of paper has been updated.Challenges in Implementing Emission Mitigation Technologies in Indonesia Agricultural Sector: Criticizing the Available Mitigation Technologies
Authors：Marissa Malahayati, Toshihiko Masui
Journal：Open Agriculture, Vol 3, 46-56
2018-12-14Abstracts of paper has been updated.Socioeconomic factors and future challenges of the goal of limiting the increase in global average temperature to 1.5 <sup>O</sup>C
Authors：Jing-Yu Liu, Shinichiro Fujimori, Kiyoshi Takahashi, Tomoko Hasegawa, Xuanming Su, Toshihiko Masui
Journal：Carbon Management, (in press)
Environment-Economy-Society Integration Research Program
Low-carbon Research Program
Abstracts of Paper
- Global land-use allocation model linked to an integrated assessment model.Hasegawa, T., Fujimori, S., Ito, A., Takahashi, K., Masui, T.
- Four intermediate goals: a methodology for evaluation of climate mitigation policy packagesKameyama, Y., Kawamoto, A.
- Urban Structure and the Number of Seniors with Poor Access to Transit: Spatial Analysis of the Greater Tokyo Region. Ariga T., Matsuhashi K.
- Quantifying the economic impact of changes in energy demand for space heating and cooling systems under varying climatic scenariosT. Hasegawa, C. Park, S. Fujimori, K. Takahashi, Y. Hijioka, T. Masui
- SSP3: AIM implementation of Shared Socioeconomic Pathways S. Fujimori, T. Hasegawaa, T. Masui, K. Takahashi, D. S. Herran, H. Dai, Y. Hijioka, M. Kainuma
- The impacts on climate mitigation costs of considering curtailment and storage of variable renewable energy in a general equilibrium model.Dai, H., S. Fujimori, D. S. Herran, H. Shiraki, T. Masui and Y. Matsuoka
- Economic Impact from PM2.5 Pollution‐Related Health Effects in China: A Provincial‐Level AnalysisXie Y., Dai H., Dong H., Hanaoka T., Masui T
- Analysis of Optimal Locations for Power Stations and Their Impact on Industrial Symbiosis Planning under Transition toward Low‐carbon Power Sector in JapanH. Shiraki, S. Ashina, Y. Kameyama, S. Hashimoto, and T. Fujita
- Economic implications of climate change impacts on human health through undernourishmentHasegawa, T., Fujimori, S., Takahashi, K., Yokohata, T., Masui, T.
- Cooperative Emissions Trading Game: International Permit Market Dominated by Buyers (Keita HONJO)
Please see the contact details below for any inquiries or comments regarding the information given on this website.
- Center for Social and Environmental Systems Research16-2 Onogawa, Tsukuba-City, Ibaraki, 305-8506 Japan