Center for Social and Environmental Systems Research
- 2018-9-11Publications and other results has been updated
- 2018-8-3Publications and other results has been updated
2018-7-5Abstracts of paper has been updated."Employing electricity-consumption monitoring systems and integrative time-series analysis models: A case study in Bogor, Indonesia."
Maki S., Ashina S., Fujii M., Fujita T., Yabe N., Uchida K., Ginting G., Boer R., Chandran R.
2018-7-2Publications and other results has been updated<peer reviewed paper>
Maki S., Ashina S., Fujii M., Fujita T., Yabe N., Uchida K., Ginting G., Boer R., Chandran R. (2018) Employing electricity-consumption monitoring systems and integrative time-series analysis models: A case study in Bogor, Indonesia. Frontiers in Energy,
2018-6-15Publications and other results has been updated<peer reviewed paper>
Chandran R., Fujita T., Fujii M., Ashina S., Gomi K., Boer R., Ardiansyah M., Maki S. (2018) Expert networks as science-policy interlocutors in the implementation of a monitoring reporting and verification (MRV) system. Frontiers in Energy, 1-13
Environment-Economy-Society Integration Research Program
Low-carbon Research Program
Abstracts of Paper
- Global land-use allocation model linked to an integrated assessment model.Hasegawa, T., Fujimori, S., Ito, A., Takahashi, K., Masui, T.
- Four intermediate goals: a methodology for evaluation of climate mitigation policy packagesKameyama, Y., Kawamoto, A.
- Urban Structure and the Number of Seniors with Poor Access to Transit: Spatial Analysis of the Greater Tokyo Region. Ariga T., Matsuhashi K.
- Quantifying the economic impact of changes in energy demand for space heating and cooling systems under varying climatic scenariosT. Hasegawa, C. Park, S. Fujimori, K. Takahashi, Y. Hijioka, T. Masui
- SSP3: AIM implementation of Shared Socioeconomic Pathways S. Fujimori, T. Hasegawaa, T. Masui, K. Takahashi, D. S. Herran, H. Dai, Y. Hijioka, M. Kainuma
- The impacts on climate mitigation costs of considering curtailment and storage of variable renewable energy in a general equilibrium model.Dai, H., S. Fujimori, D. S. Herran, H. Shiraki, T. Masui and Y. Matsuoka
- Economic Impact from PM2.5 Pollution‐Related Health Effects in China: A Provincial‐Level AnalysisXie Y., Dai H., Dong H., Hanaoka T., Masui T
- Analysis of Optimal Locations for Power Stations and Their Impact on Industrial Symbiosis Planning under Transition toward Low‐carbon Power Sector in JapanH. Shiraki, S. Ashina, Y. Kameyama, S. Hashimoto, and T. Fujita
- Economic implications of climate change impacts on human health through undernourishmentHasegawa, T., Fujimori, S., Takahashi, K., Yokohata, T., Masui, T.
- Cooperative Emissions Trading Game: International Permit Market Dominated by Buyers (Keita HONJO)
Please see the contact details below for any inquiries or comments regarding the information given on this website.