- Dr. Goka will speak at Asia Research Node Symposium "Invasive Ant Conference 2018" upcoming on January 23 at Kyoto.
(External link to Asia Research Node Symposium site)
- List of research papers has been updated.
Fukushima, M., Tomioka, N., Jutagate, T., Hiroki, M., Murata, M., Preecha, C., Avakul, P., Phomikong, P. and Imai, A. (2017). The dynamics of pico-sized and bloom-forming cyanobacteria in large water bodies in the Mekong River Basin. PLOS ONE.
Mizumoto, H., Urabe, H., Kanbe, T., Fukushima, M. and Araki, H. (2017). Establishing an environmental DNA method to detect and estimate the biomass of Sakhalin taimen, a critically endangered Asian salmonid. Limnology.
- Research staff "Collaborative teacher" has been updated.
YAMANO Hiroya /Department of Policy and Planning Sciences, Graduate School of Systems and Information Engineering, University of Tsukuba /Professor (from Dec.1)
- Publishing avian distribution data in and around the evacuation area of Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster
- Citizen participation event "Bird data challenge in Shirakawa 2017" will be held
- Mapping the change of agricultural landscape caused by extinction of paddy fields
～Development of Dissimilarity-based Satoyama Index (DSI) considering the
difference between water area and land area～
- Local chemical eradication of the Argentine ant
～A statistical model for estimating the time of eradication based on analyses of trapping data and pesticide applications～
We are conducting research at various scales.
We make databases of biodiversity information derived from our research and publish it on the website.